We See Emergency Patients the Same Day!
Our office is open Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
A sudden unexpected dental emergency can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time, and often requires immediate attention. At Great Lakes Dental Group, we are experienced in handling such emergencies. Seeing the dentist as soon as possible can increase the chances of saving the tooth or preventing serious infections.
It is imperative that you call as soon as any of the following dental emergencies occur:
- Severe toothache or sensitivity to hot and cold
- Abscessed or infected tooth
- Fractured, knocked out, chipped or extruded (displaced) tooth
- Lost dental restoration such as a filling or a crown
- Dental trauma to teeth or oral soft tissue
- Loose tooth or teeth
- Broken full or partial denture
- Object lodged between teeth you can not remove with dental floss
- Suspected jaw fracture
If you experience any of these issues or have any other discomfort related to your teeth or jaw, we highly encourage you to contact us immediately at (716) 541-3943
EMERGENCY EXAM SPECIAL
- * For non-insured patients only
- * Includes 2 x-rays and localized exam
Please contact us for details
* This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Expires November 30, 2016.