Healthy mouth is gateway to healthy body. We believe in Health Centered Dentistry.
WHY CHOOSE GREAT LAKES DENTAL GROUPIf you are looking for a practice that can help you with ANY of the following issues; you know you have found THE RIGHT HOME for your Dental needs:
NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
- All adult and child dentistry under one roof
- Over 28 years in practice, backed by EXTENSIVE Training.
- Treat one patient at a time, dedicating plenty of time.
- After examinations and listening to your concerns we formulate and present several treatment options and
- help you pick the one that suits your needs and budget.
- Incorporating latest technology including digital X-rays, digital pain free anesthesia, and digital cameras.
- Lasers for treatment and early cavity detection.
- Implant planning, placement and restorations for 24-years.
- NOW "Guided, minimally invasive, no incision and no stitch surgery using computer and CT scans for the last 8-years". (Progressed to our 3rd software now)
- Complete, adult and child orthodontics, traditional and Invisalign.
- Periodontics including surgical, non-surgical and also "Perio-protect Trays".
- Gum grafting and bone grafting
- Smile-Makeovers using porcelain veneers, crowns, inlays and onlays.
- Teeth whitening provided with all cosmetic treatment.
- Trained in full mouth Rehabilitation. A very detailed and careful planning is done, shown to patient and implemented using special No Risk Techniques, to provide you with the teeth, the smile, and the bite you always needed and or wanted, that are long lasting. Can be done over teeth and implants.
- Advanced computer imaging we can show you your gums, teeth color, shape, size, position even before starting your treatment.
- Treatment of gummy smiles.
- Several levels of oral conscious-sedation for apprehensive patients.
- Several payment and financing options.
- Participate with most dental Insurances.
- Discounts for pre-treatment payments.
- Convenient free parking, handicapped accessible and convenient hours.
- Convenient evening and weekend hours.
We are happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment. Call Great Lakes Dental Group at 716-541-3943 or stop by our office.
5919 S Transit Rd
Lockport, NY 14094
It is easy to make an appointment for your initial examination and dental treatments. Call 716-541-3943 to speak with a staff member and you can download the New Patient Form by clicking below.